IQAir GCX Multi-Gas Air Purifier With Remote Control
- Q & A
Make sure your air always stays clean with the IQAir MultiGas GCX air purifier! Nothing gets rid of chemicals and odors as quickly or as efficiently as this air purifier.
With its liquid crystal display (LCD), the IQAir MultiGas GCX has a screen that is easy to read and easy to use.
Removes Gaseous Chemicals
The MultiGas GCX is specially designed to rid your air of gaseous organic and inorganic chemicals, such as tobacco smoke and even acetone from nail polish remover!
Gas and Odor Filter
This air purifier's main filter contains 22 pounds of granular activated carbon & impregnated alumina, which specifically targets a wide range of gases.
The IQAir MultiGas GCX air purifier offers an intelligent filter life monitor, so you know exactly when to get a new filter. The pre-filter also allows the main filter to last longer by retaining most of the weight, which saves you hundreds of dollars a year.
Important Notice: 120V Model
- This air cleaner is safety tested and approved for the voltage requirements in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only.
- This air cleaner will be damaged if plugged into a 220-240V outlet.
- The use of a transformer or adaptor will not prevent the risk of damage.
- This product has no warranty coverage when used outside North America.
Please Note: IQAir is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Model: multigasgcx
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 40.00"
- Product Weight: 80.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray/Blue
- Application: Removes chemicals and gases in up to 1200 square feet
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty that includes parts and labor
- Coverage Area: 1200
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 300 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Chemicals , Gases , Smoke
- Watts: watts, 215 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , UL
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 5
- HEPA Filter: No
- HEGA Filter: No
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 1-3 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Chemicals Removed: Acetic acid, Acetone, Acrolein, Acrylonitrile, 1.3 Butadiene, Butyric acid, Carbon disulfide, Chlorine dioxide, Cresol, Cyclohexanone, Diethylamine, Dimethylamine, Ethanol, Ethyl acetate, Ethyl acrylate, Ethylamine, Formic acid, Hydrogen chloride, Isoprene, Isopropanol, Methanol, Methyl acrylate, Methyl disulfide, Methyl ethyl ketone, Methyl mercaptan, Methyl sulfid, Methyl vinyl ketone, Methylamine, Nitroglycerine, Ozone, Phenol, Skatole, Styrene, Sulfur trioxide, Trichloroethylene, Trihylamine, Trimethylamine, and Vinyl chloride
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS): Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 320° EvenFlow diffuser evenly disperses clean air throughout the room
- HEPA filter traps airborne particles
- High-quality filtration protects your lungs from tobacco smoke and gaseous compounds
- LED displays let you check filter, fan, and timer statuses at a glance
- Offers 5 fan speeds for customization
- Remote control allows you to adjust the settings from as far as 30 feet away!