QMark MUH0341 Heater
- 10,200 BTUs
- Horizontal or vertical mount
- Industrial heater
- Q & A
QMark MUH0341 Heater
Turn up the heat at your business with a QMark MUH0341 Heater! This powerful line of heaters is designed for a wide variety of industrial applications such as shops, factories, warehouses, and more. They're equipped with all the reliable and quality components you need for use in a demanding environment. These heaters are great for building up a comprehensive heating system for your business with their wide variety of compatible models.
Horizontal or vertical mount
You certainly don't want to have to make any complicated or costly modifications to an area to try to accomodate an inflexible heating system. The MUH series of heaters can be mounted either horizontally or vertically, giving you the flexibility to get them placed quickly and easily. It saves you on time and money spent otherwise trying to deal with other more inconvenient heating solutions.
For industrial applications that need strength and reliability, the MUH series of heaters is a great choice. This particular model is rated at an impressive 10,200 BTUs, giving it plenty of power to provide a high density heat coverage across a wide area.
Enclosed fan motor with steel housing
For industrial applications, your run of the mill heater isn't going to be able to handle the everyday stresses of the job. This heater has a tough and durable steel housing that protects the unit from any damage. Similarly, the motor is fully enclosed which protects it from airborne particles such as sawdust and dirt.
- Heavy gauge die-formed steel housing
- Two tone finish
- Pull-through air flow design
- Aluminum finned, copper clad steel sheath heating element
- Individually adjustable louvers
- 480 volts, 3.0 kW
Ideally suited for industrial use
Industrial and commercial settings have their own unique demands that require tools specifically tailored for them. Reliability, durability, power, and safety are all important concerns for those types of applications, and the MUH series of heaters is purpose-built with those concerns in mind.
Fan delay eliminates cold drafts
It's a disappointing feeling when you turn your heater on just to get a blast of cold air in the face. The fan delay feature lets the heating element warm up before activating the fan, making sure that the unit only outputs warm air. It also continues to distribute heat after the element shuts off.
Automatic thermal cut-out
Safety is an important concern no matter the situation. The automatic thermal cut-out feature of this heater is a linear capillary type which provides protections across the entire length of the element. This serves to protect your unit from damage in addition to preventing any major accidents.
- Model: MUH0341
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.50" x W: 14.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Application: Industrial heating
- Type: Ceiling Heater , Garage Heater , Wall Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 480 volts
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Certifications: OSHA , UL
- Heating Capacity: 10,200 BTUs
- Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Installation Type: Hardwired
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Heating Element: Aluminum-finned, copper clad steel sheath
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: Yes
- Hardwired: Yes
- Built-in safety features protect your heater and your business
- Durable materials and components ensure long lasting reliability
- Fan delay prevents the unit from creating cold drafts
- Flexible mounting options with horizontal and vertical mounts possible
- Ideally suited to a wide variety of industrial applications
- Powerful heating output provides wide coverage with a high heat density