Love-less Ash MU405 Cougar Ash Vacuum in Red
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Love-less Ash MU405 Cougar Ash Vacuum has a patented double filter system that removes ash from woodstoves, pellet stoves and fireplaces without releasing dust. There is a primary and secondary filter and both can be cleaned without removing the lid of the ash vacuum. Just agitate the filter support basket which is between the primary and secondary filters. You don't have to worry about hot sparks accidentally hitting the primary filter because it is fire retardant. Any sub-micron particles allowed through the primary filter are trapped by the secondary filter.
The hose on the MUH405 Cougar Ash Vacuum is flame resistant in case a hot spark passes though. The particles removed are small and easily moved along and deposited in the canister. The metal nozzle that is attached to the hose removes ash quickly and leaves larger particles so they can be burned again.
To clean ash without having a cloud of it surrounding your head when you are done, purchase a Love-less Ash MU405 Cougar Ash Vacuum!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: MU405-RED
- UPC: 617450000063
- Product Type: Cougar Ash Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Ideal for removing ash from fireplaces, wood/coal/pellet stoves
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Amps: 6 amps
- Usage: Pellet Stoves , Indoor Fireplaces
- Construction: Steel
- Canister Capacity: 3 Gallons
- Hose Length: 5 Feet
- Flame Retardant Hose: Yes
- Filter System: Primary Filter , Secondary Filter
- Fire Resistant Filter: Yes
- Includes: Filter
- A powerful 6 amp electric motor is used inside of the ash vacuum.
- Can be used in a variety of places where ash builds up, such as conventional stoves, pellet stoves, fireplaces and barbeques.
- Canister is made out of cold-rolled steel and has a three gallon ash capacity.
- Includes a flame resistant five foot long hose.
- The Cougar is 60% quiter than the Cheetah II because of a new design for the motor housing.
- Cleaning the filters is no longer a dirty job because it can be done without removing the lid.