Deni MT45 45 Blade Meat Tenderizer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Deni MT45 45 blade meat tenderizer is the ultimate way to gently tenderize meat - without beating it to a pulp! Traditional methods of tenderizing can lead to food shrinkage, but the Deni utilizes special blades to cut the amount of work and carefully bring meat to juicy perfection. Improve the texture and taste of any meat!
Using a full 45 razor sharp stainless steel blades, the Deni MT45 45 blade meat tenderizer is unlike any other tenderizer out there! The unit reduces your cooking time while letting meats marinate faster!
Just pop this dishwasher-safe appliance into the machine when finished for fast and trouble-free cleaning every time. A protective plastic storage cover is included for safely placing the tenderizer into drawers.
Use the tenderizer to prepare meat for grilling, barbecuing, broiling, braising, baking, roasting, and more! Ideal for just about any occasion, this is the simple, yet versatile way to make great cuts of mouth-watering meat even better!
Guests coming to dinner and tough stew meat got you cooked? Don't despair because the Deni MT45 45 blade meat tenderizer works wonders on even the toughest cuts - use on beef, chicken, lamb, veal, turkey, pork, or fish!
- Model: MT45
- UPC: 050763000458
- Product Type: 45 Blade Meat Tenderizer
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.38" x W: 5.88" x H: 4.20"
- Product Weight: 0.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Improves the taste and texture of any cut of beef, fish, or poultry
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Handheld Tenderizer
- Number of Blades: 45
- Blade Construction: Stainless Steel
- Includes Storage Cover: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Eat sooner than later by tenderizing and reducing the cooking time
- Enjoy juicy, mouth-watering meals with stainless steel tenderizing blades!
- For easy clean ups when finished, the unit has a dishwasher safe design
- Tenderize any kind of meat for baking, roasting, grilling, broiling and more!
- There is less food shrinkage with the blade technique than with traditional mallets!
- Use on any kind of meat or cut, from the land or sea!