Surround Air MT2000 Multi-Tech Air Purifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Purify your air with the MT2000's HEPA filter, which draws on technology developed during the Manhattan Project to prevent the spread of airborne radioactive contaminants. It has been used for commercial purposes to block out pet dander, mold spores, and other allergens.
Before the air is filtrated into a series of 6 stages, the air is first filtrated by a pre-filter to capture the larger particles like dust and soot. You can easily wash the pre-filter and use it permanently.
You wouldn't have to permanently install the unit when it's portable and light. The MT2000 weighs no less than 8 pounds and is equipped with a carrying handle, so you can tote the unit from room to room with ease.
The MT2000 includes an ionizer that weighs down particles as fine as 0.01 microns. The ionizer releases negative ions that attach themselves to viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants in the air.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: MT2000
- UPC: 890577001797
- Product Type: Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.60" x H: 12.40"
- Product Weight: 7.25 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Removes dust, dander, viruses, bacteria, smoke, and mold in up to 400 square feet
- Warranty: 3 years
- Coverage Area: 400
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Ionizer , Pre-Filter , UV
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke , VOCs
- Watts: 45 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 45 dB, 45 db
- Certifications: UL
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Ionizer: Yes
- UV Sterilization: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- Combines six different air purification technologies in one unit - True HEPA, carbon, ionization, UV, pre-filter, and an electrostatic dust collector
- Lightweight and compact
- Low replacement costs because of washable filters
- Perfect for larger areas up to 400 square feet
- Quiet operation
- Removes nearly all types of airborne pollutants
- Safe, effective, and produces virtually no ozone