Deni MT15 15 Blade Meat Tenderizer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Deni MT15 15 blade meat tenderizer will improve the texture and taste of any cut of any meat from the land or sea! Ideal for chicken, veal, beef, pork, fish, or lamb the unique tenderizing system makes any meal delicious.
Easy to Store
To prevent the Deni MT15 15 blade meat tenderizer from poking or sticking your fingers and anything else it comes in contact with a complimentary protective plastic storage cover is included for added convenience!
Design to fit snuggly in the palm of your hand, the Deni meat tenderizer is small, lightweight, and compact for optimal ease of operation that doesn't create uncomfortable strain on your hands or wrists.
Less for More
Experience a reduced cooking time and shorter marinating time for enhanced flavor, taste, and texture! In addition, the unique blade system creates less food shrinkage than traditional tenderizing tools so there's more meat to eat!
The Deni MT15 15 blade meat tenderizer uses 15 razor sharp stainless steel tenderizing blades that carefully tenderize the meat, not pulverize it, so that you enjoy plump and tender results every time!
- Model: MT15
- UPC: 050763000151
- Product Type: 15 Blade Meat Tenderizer
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.75" x W: 8.50" x H: 4.63"
- Product Weight: 1.10 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Improves the taste and texture of any cut of beef, fish, or poultry. Ideal for use when grilling, barbecuing, roasting, broiling, braising, and baking.
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Handheld Tenderizer
- Number of Blades: 15
- Blade Construction: Stainless Steel
- Includes Storage Cover: Yes
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- 15 stainless steel blades remove all the hassle from tenderizing meat
- Blade meat tenderizer marinates meats faster while reducing the cooking time!
- Clean up is fast and easy with a dishwasher safe design
- Experience bigger, juicier cuts of tenderized meat with less shrinkage
- Improve the taste and texture of any cut of meat from the land or sea!
- Unit can be used on whole roasts, turkey, or chicken!