Soleus MT1-19-32 HumidiBreeze Portable Misting Fan
- Offers 353 CFM of Cooling and Efficiently Mists 25 Gallons of Water Per Day
- Read More...
Cool down during the summer no matter where you are with the Soleus MT1-19-32 HumidiBreeze. With its multiple power options, this portable misting fan is perfect for indoor and outdoor use, in areas such as patios, construction areas, bedrooms, kitchens, and more!
The Soleus MT1-19-32 uses only 78 watts per hour on its highest setting!
Water Level Indicator
The MT1-19-32 HumidiBreeze offers a water level indicator so you know exactly when the unit runs out of water.
Not only is the HumidiBreeze a portable misting fan, it's also a large capacity humidifier that provides up to 25 gallons of moisture per day!
With a convenient carrying handle, the 16.7-pound MT1-19-32 misting fan from Soleus is easily portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Cools Down Areas Significantly
The Soleus MT1-19-32 HumidiBreeze portable misting fan and humidifier is able to lower temperatures up to 20° F!
- Model: MT1-19-32
- UPC: 647568883111
- Product Type: HumidiBreeze Portable Misting Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 16.50" x H: 23.60"
- Product Weight: 16.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Dark Gray
- Application: Ideal for cooling and misting outdoors, garages and workshops
- Type: Portable Misting Fan , Misting Fan
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Max Air Flow: 353 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 78 watts
- Oscillation: Yes
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 55 dB
- Certifications: ETL
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Water Tank Size: 1 gallon
- Adjustable Height: No
- Cools down rooms or work sites by temperatures up to 20° F
- Features a humidifying capacity of 25 gallons of water per day
- Great for use indoors and outdoors!
- Lightweight and easily portable - unit weighs less than 20 pounds!
- Only consumes 78 watts per hour on highest setting
- Water level indicator removes all guesswork and shows you exactly how much water is in the reservoir
Customers Also Viewed
from Talladega, AL, USA
from Raleigh, NC, USA
from Royal Palm Beach, FL, USA
from Chico, California
from Ely, NV