Amba MSP-20 Jeeves M Shelf Electric Towel Warmer
- Comes with an Internal Thermal Cutout Device that Prevents Damage and Injuries Due to Overheating
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Amba MSP-20 Jeeves M shelf electric towel warmer is a high end unit primarily used for hardwire installation. It can also be easily converted to a plug in unit. The MSP-20 Jeeves M shelf electric towel warmer comes with a 25 inch long wire that can be cut to any length and fitted with a standard plug available at any hardware store.
Classic Towel Bar Design
The Amba MSP-20 Jeeves M shelf electric towel warmer comes with 11 straight bars configured with a shelf.
Hold Different Towel Sizes
The MSP-20 Jeeves M features bars that are perfectly spaced to holds large, medium and small towels.
This electric towel warmer is constructed of 100% high quality stainless steel for maximum durability.
Keeps Towels Warm
The Amba MSP-20 Jeeves M keeps bathrobes and towels warm and dry. It also helps bathrooms remain warm and mold and mildew free.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: MSP-20
- Product Type: Jeeves M Shelf Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.25" x W: 20.50" x H: 22.00"
- Product Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Polished Steel
- Application: Keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 135 watts
- Amps: 1.25 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 11
- Average Temperature Range: 145-154 ° F ° F
- Safety Cutout Temperature: 158 ° F
- BTUs: 460
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Installation Information: The rails should be installed by an electrician according to the local electrical code (which may be required to be GFCI)
- Control Type: Switch
- Additional Features: Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- Can be converted to a plug-in unit even though it comes configured for hardwiring
- Ensures minimal energy consumption with a built-in thermostat
- Features a shelf-like design complete with 11 heated straight bars
- For maximum durability, constructed of 100% high quality stainless steel
- Holds large, medium and small towels on perfectly spaced bars
- Prevents damage and injuries due to overheating with an internal thermal cutout device