Elektra MSC Espresso Coffee Grinder
- Allows You to Adjust the Coarseness of Your Coffee and Only Takes a Few Minutes
- Read More...
Uniform Granule Size
The Elektra MSC espresso coffee grinder produces a uniform grind of the beans, which allows for even wetting and even packing of the grounds when making espresso.
Includes a Doser
The MSC espresso coffee grinder includes a doser that automatically dispenses the correct amount of ground coffee.
Works Great With Other Elektra Models
When you pair this exceptional espresso coffee grinder with an Elektra espresso maker such as the A1, ART-S1, ART-S1C, ART-S1CO, ART-SX, ART-SXC and ART-SXCD, you're guaranteed to make a perfect cup of espresso every time.
The MSC, as well as all Elektra products, is tested non-stop for 48 hours before being shipped. The individual machine parts are also tried and tested, ensuring excellence in quality.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: MSC
- Product Type: Espresso Coffee Grinder
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 15.00"
- Product Weight: 15.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome
- Application: Grinds coffee for brewing fresh coffee and extracting espresso
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty , 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Watts: 180 watts, 180 watts
- Certifications: CE , UL , CE , UL
- Type: Burr
- Timer: No
- Number of Hoppers: 1
- Pulse Control: No
- Variable Grind Settings: Yes
- Automatic Shutoff: No
- Removable Hopper: No
- Commercial Use: No
- Can ensure the freshness of the beans and adjust the coarseness of the finished coffee
- Designed to help you make the freshest cup of coffee possible
- Includes a doser that automatically dispenses the correct amount of ground coffee
- It only takes a few moments to grind your own beans
- Produces a uniform grind of the beans, which allows for even wetting and even packing of the grounds when making espresso
- The difference freshly ground beans make will surprise you