Symphony MMB14 Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Q & A
Adds Humidity: The Symphony MMB14 needs hot, dry air to draw in from an open door or window to work most efficiently. It works best in arid climates because it adds moisture to the air.
Completely Portable: For increased maneuverability, heavy duty rolling casters are included with this portable cooler. Wherever cooling is needs, this unit can be moved to it.
Powerful Cooling: Areas as large as 1,400 square feet can be cooled by the MMB14 evaporative swamp cooler. A 2-speed, 1/3 hp motor and 4,500 CFMs of cooling are used.
Green Cooling: Refrigerant and compressors are not used to cool the air with evaporative coolers. They only use water for cooling, making them environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
- Model: MMB14
- UPC: 047906707718
- Product Type: Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 31.00" x W: 34.00" x H: 44.00"
- Product Weight: 135.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Beige
- Application: Ideal for both residential and commercial spot cooling
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 900 watts
- Amps: 7.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 1400 square feet
- Product Construction: Steel
- Air Flow: 4500 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/2 HP, 2-speed
- Cooling Pad Type: High efficiency cellulose paper media
- Cooling Pad Life: 2 years
- Water Tank Size: 12 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- Can be connected to a garden hose for continuous water flow
- Cool air can be directed to any place it is needed
- Costs less to run than an air conditioning system
- Features adjustable louvers for directable, concentrated air flow
- Heavy duty casters are included for increased maneuverability
- Only uses water to cool, instead of refrigerant which is environmentally unfriendly