Adobe Air MMB12 MasterCool Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Q & A
Adds Humidity: To work most efficiently, the Adobe Air MMB12 needs hot, dry air to draw in from an open door or window. It adds moisture to the air, so it works best in arid climates.
Completely Portable: Included with this portable cooler are heavy duty rolling casters for increased maneuverability. Cooling can be provided wherever it is needed.
Powerful Cooling: The MMB12 MasterCool is able to cool areas as large as 1000 square feet. It uses a 2-speed, 1/3 hp motor and 3,000 cfms of cooling.
Green Cooling: Evaporative coolers cool the air without the use of refrigerant or a compressor. This makes them environmentally friendly and energy efficient.
- Model: MMB12
- UPC: 047906699037
- Product Type: Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.00" x W: 26.50" x H: 40.00"
- Product Weight: 95.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Beige
- Application: Provides spot cooling for homes, offices, garages, warehouses, and construction sites
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 660 watts
- Amps: 5.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Coverage Area: 1000 square feet
- Product Construction: Steel
- Air Flow: 3000 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/3 HP
- Cooling Pad Type: High efficiency cellulose paper media
- Cooling Pad Life: 2-years
- Water Tank Size: 7.2 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- Direct cool air to any place it is needed
- Environmentally friendly because it uses water to cool instead of refrigerant
- For a continuous flow of water, the MMB12 can be connected to a garden hose
- For directable, concentrated air flow, adjustable louvers are featured
- For increased maneuverability, heavy duty casters are included
- Is more cost effective than an air conditioning system