TPI MM13A Mitey Midget 500W Infrared Heater
- 60 degree symetric heat pattern
- Great for spot heating
- Ideal for indoor industrial, commercial, and garage applications
- Read More...
This TPI MM13A Mitey Midget 500W infrared heater provides heating for up to 50 sq. ft. Using high density radiant heating, it's effective!
This TPI MM13A Mitey Midget 500W infrared heater uses effective infrared quartz heating technology to effective spot heat cold areas. 60 degree systemic heat pattern spreads warmth evenly.
Out of the Way Installation
This TPI MM13A Mitey Midget 500W infrared heater allows for ceiling/surface mounting for out of the way use. It's ideal for commercial and industrial applications.
Made for Years of Use
This TPI MM13A Mitey Midget 500W infrared heater is a durable choice. Anodized aluminum housing is durable and heavy-duty aluminum extrusion with a bright aluminum insert will last.
Easy to Use
This TPI MM13A Mitey Midget 500W infrared heater offers a single phase design for easy use. Simply turn it on and you're good to go!
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: MM13A
- UPC: 686334444019
- Product Type: 500W Infrared Heater
- Product Color: Aluminum
- Application: Provides supplemental heating to indoor garage, commercial, and industrial areas
- Type: Infrared Heater
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 500 watts
- Certifications: ETL
- Heating Capacity: 1707 BTUs
- Construction: Metal
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Installation Type: Hardwired
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Wall Mountable: Yes
- Ceiling Mountable: Yes
- Heating Element: Infrared quartz
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Includes Plug: No
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- 500 watts of heating power covers up to 50 sq. ft.
- Anodized aluminum housing is durable
- Heavy-duty aluminum extrusion with a bright aluminum insert for long life
- Provides high density radiant heat that's effective
- Single phase design for easy use
- UL listed for added safety