- Q & A
Sky-high water heating bills stopping you from showering in comfort? The Stiebel Eltron Mini 4 tankless electric water heater is a compact heater that brings you impressive German engineering without the hefty upkeep. Purchase one today for all heated water needs with its fabulous features, including:
Point of Use Advantage
Point of use heated water means that there are no heated tanks with standby water. The Mini-4 simply heats water as it passes through a series of pipes and tubes, instead of drawing it from a heated tank. Basically, it heats water whenever it is needed.
The Mini-4 tankless electric water heater does not use gas to power itself up. This makes it more eco-friendly than gas-powered water heater tanks because gas is non-renewable and electricity can be powered by renewable sources such as the sun, wind, or water.
Tankless heaters are recommended for areas such as a kitchen or bathroom sink, laundry areas, boats, RVs, and other compact living spaces that may require point of use water heating. Imagine how much you can save with an electric heater for your summer cabin versus a tank heater!
0.5 GPM Flow Reducer
This handy feature is an aerator that fits most faucets, so that no drains or circulating pumps are needed. It allows you to enjoy hot water without "cold spots". The Mini-4 can save you hundreds on installation costs with this feature!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: Mini-4
- UPC: 094922058485
- Product Type: Tankless Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.25" x W: 7.50" x H: 6.50"
- Product Weight: 3.44 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting such as gas stations, stores, schools, hotels, and warehouses. Can also be used in cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 3500 watts
- Amps: 15.2 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use Tankless Water Heater
- Usage: Great for bathroom and kitchen sinks and laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 20 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .5 Gallons/Minute, 2 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .1 Gallons, 0.026 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 3/8" O.D. flex connector
- Length of Hot Water Supply: Continuous
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- 0.5 GPM pressure compensating flow reducer/aerator fits most faucets
- Compact and can be hung anywhere - under 4 lbs.!
- Equipped with a safety high-limit with reset
- Features exquisite German design
- Ideal for pool homes, cabins, guest houses, and other point of use buildings
- Save energy on tankless versus tanked models