Stiebel Eltron Mini 3 Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Compact and Lightweight for Easy Storage
- Read More...
Point of use, tankless electric water heaters can save you hundreds in standby costs. The Stiebel Eltron Mini 3 tankless electric water heater is both compact and versatile, and it's a great source for instant hot water!
Unlike tank-type water heaters, tankless water heaters like the Mini-3 heat up water instantly, allowing you to enjoy an unlimited amount of hot water anytime.
Use this tankless water heater from Stiebel Eltron for all point-of-use applications, such as for office buildings, stores, malls, warehouses, restaurants, gas stations, schools, and much more. You can also apply them to your RV, boat, or cabin.
The Mini-3 tankless water heater heats up water and uses energy only when water is passed through its pipes, eliminating standby costs.
As an electric appliance, the Stiebel Eltron Mini-3 can be powered by electricity generated by renewable sources such as solar power, wind, and water.
- Model: Mini-3
- UPC: 094922058478
- Product Type: Tankless Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.25" x W: 7.50" x H: 6.50"
- Product Weight: 3.44 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting or for cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Amps: 25 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use Tankless Water Heater
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, and laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 30 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .5 Gallons/Minute, 2 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .026 Liters, 0.1 Gallons
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 3/8 " O.D. flex connector
- Length of Hot Water Supply: Continuous
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- Great space-saver weighs less than 4 lbs. and can be placed anywhere
- Heating elements are controlled by a simple flow switch
- Includes a 0.5 GPM pressure compensating flow reducer/aerator
- Meticulous German engineering and best materials ensure many years of worry-free use
- Safety thermal cut-out ensures that water is not scalding hot
- Uses a safety high-limit with automatic reset
Customers Also Viewed
from Mayfield, KY