Stiebel Eltron Mini 3 Tankless Water Heater
(click to enlarge)
- Provides an Unlimited Supply of Hot Water - Fully Tested Scratch & Dent Unit
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Point of use, tankless electric water heaters can save you hundreds in standby costs. The Stiebel Eltron Mini 3 tankless electric water heater is both compact and versatile, and it's a great source for instant hot water!
Unlike tank-type water heaters, tankless water heaters like the Mini-3 heat up water instantly, allowing you to enjoy an unlimited amount of hot water anytime.
Use this tankless water heater from Stiebel Eltron for all point-of-use applications, such as for office buildings, stores, malls, warehouses, restaurants, gas stations, schools, and much more. You can also apply them to your RV, boat, or cabin.
The Mini-3 tankless water heater heats up water and uses energy only when water is passed through its pipes, eliminating standby costs.
As an electric appliance, the Stiebel Eltron Mini-3 can be powered by electricity generated by renewable sources such as solar power, wind, and water.
- Model: MINI-3-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Tankless Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.25" x W: 7.50" x H: 6.50"
- Product Weight: 3.44 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting or for cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Amps: 25 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, and laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 30 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .5 Gallons/Minute, 2 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .026 Liters, 0.1 Gallons
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 3/8" O.D. flex connector
- Length of Hot Water Supply: Continuous
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- Comes with a 0.5 GPM pressure compensating flow reducer/aerator that fits most faucets
- Designed for installation at the point-of-use
- Doesn't use any drains or circulating pumps
- Provides an unlimited supply of hot water
- Results in huge energy savings
- Extremely compact and great for areas short on space