Mr. Heater MH9BX Buddy Portable Propane Heater With Low Oxygen Shutoff
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Mr. Heater MH9BX Buddy portable propane heater offers safe instant heat for garages, workshops, patios and tents. It operates on a 1lb. propane cylinder that fits easily into place; or you can connect it with an optional hose to a 20 lb. cylinder for extended use.
Low Oxygen Shutoff
With an automatic low oxygen shutoff system and accidental tip-over safety shutoff, operating a propane heater has never been safer.
9000 BTUs of Heat
The dial controlled hi-lo heat setting for the Mr. Heater MH9BX Buddy portable propane heater offers 4000 or 9000 BTUs of heat for your comfort.
Great for Ventilated Areas
The Mr. Heater MH9BX Buddy portable propane heater heats well ventilated tents, garages, patios, RVs and similar areas up to 200 square feet.
Great for on-the-go heating, this Mr. Heater portable propane heater is completely self contained and has a carrying handle for convenience.
Please Note: Use in well-ventilated areas with a LP cylinder (not included). This product is approved for use in California.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: MH9BX
- UPC: 089301320253
- Product Type: Buddy Portable Propane Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.00" x W: 13.00" x H: 15.00"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: MH9BX
- Application: Powerful portable heating
- Warranty: 1 year
- Type: Patio Heater
- Certifications: CSA
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heating Capacity: 9000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 200 Square Feet
- Ignition Type: Pilot light
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off
- Additional Features: Oxygen depletion sensor
- Can connect to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- CSA safety certified with safety shut-off functions
- Designed and approved for emergency indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to transport with fold-down handle
- Heats ventilated spaces up to 200 square feet
- Hi-lo dial controls makes changing the output simple