Mr. Heater MH15TS Electronic Ignition Tank Top Propane Heater With 3 Heat Settings
- Features Auto Shut-Off Safety and Efficient Infrared Heat
- Read More...
The Mr. Heater MH15TS tank top propane heater has a convenient electronic ignition that makes operation super easy. It's a quick and simple infra-red heating solution for any outdoor space!
Versatile Outdoor Use
The Mr. Heater MH15TS tank top propane heater travels with you easily to the docks or a campsite - use it anywhere you need some outdoor heat.
The electronic ignition makes the Mr. Heater MH15TS tank top propane heater easy to start, and it will automatically turn off for your safety if the flame goes out.
The Mr. Heater MH15TS electronic ignition tank top propane heater has 3 different heat speeds with variable BTUs for customizable comfort
Use the Mr. Heater MH15TS tank top propane heater with a 1-20 lb. propane tank (not included) for instant infrared heat. It comes fully assembled and ready to use.
Please Note: This heater is designed for outdoor use only and requires a 1 lb. propane tank (not included).
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: MH15TS
- UPC: 089301421059
- Product Type: Electronic Ignition Tank Top Propane Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 8.00" x W: 9.75" x H: 12.75"
- Product Weight: 3.25 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: For efficient and safe outdoor heating
- Type: Patio Heater
- Warranty: 1 year
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Style: Attachment
- Construction: Metal
- Heating Capacity: 14000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 3
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut off valve
- Additional Features: Outdoor use only, propane tank not included
- Comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Convenient and portable - requires no electricity
- Great for outdoor uses, made of rugged and durable materials
- Heats in any situation with 8,000-14,000 BTU
- No moving parts and quiet operation
- Radiates infrared heat - minimal loss of heat to the air