Q-Mark MD26 Line Voltage Double Pole Thermostat With Snap Action
- Ideal for use with baseboard heaters
- Snap action switches for easy operation
- White thermostat cover isn't an eye-sore
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Easily control a heater with the safe to use Q-Mark MD26 line voltage double pole thermostat. It is constructed to UL standards for the safety of your home and family.
A double pole thermostat is installed into both side of a powerline, making it easy for all power from the piece to be switched off at a moments notice. When you switch this thermostat off, it stays off, keeping the house safe when you aren't around.
Snap Action Switch
Q-Mark MD26 baseboard heater thermostats are equipped with a snap action switch. This switch quickly turns the unit on when the temperature dips below the temperature set on the dial.
While this unit is meant to be a baseboard heater thermostat, it can also be used with wall mounted heaters and radiant cover heaters. Its a great economical choice for many heating sources.
Keep the home the right temperature with the Q-Mark MD26 electric baseboard heater thermostat. The thermostat ranges between 50 - 80 degrees Farenhiet.
- Model: MD26
- UPC: 098319841698
- Product Type: Line Voltage Double Pole Thermostat
- Application: Controls an electric baseboard heater or wall mounted fan-forced heater
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Heater
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Mounting: Vertical
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Wireless: No
- Double pole design protects family members from electrical shock
- Engineered to UL standards to keep the home and family safe
- Finished in white so that it doesn't clash with decorations
- Say goodbye to fire hazards with a thermostat that turns completely off
- Switches on quickly to prevent uncomfortable temperatures in the home
- Works well with both baseboard and wall mounted fan-forced heaters