Royal Teak Collection Lazy Susan LZYS
- Easy Clean-Up And Wide Surface Area
- Made From 100% Teak Wood
- No Assembly Required
- Q & A
The Royal Teak Collection Lazy Susan LZYS
The Royal Teak Collection Lazy Susan LZYS is an elegant and versatile rotating serving solution with durable features and exquisite styling. This lazy susan is manufactured from 100% premium Teak wood obtained from government-regulated sustainable tree plantations in South Eastern Asia and Indonesia. The Teak wood used in this turntable was aged for at least 45 years thereby ensuring that its wood is dense and also exhibits a high level of Teak wood oils. High Teak wood oil concentration means that your revolving table top will always display a glowing finish that will never require polish, refinishing, or touch-up paint. All parts of the Royal Teak Collection Lazy Susan LZYS are kiln-dried and machine manufactured with mortise and tenon joints for added durability. The Royal Teak Collection Lazy Susan LZYS is also all-weather, UV, as well as insect resistant, features a wide surface area for added usability, and an umbrella hole center for use inside or outdoors.
The Royal Teak Collection Lazy Susan LZYS is constructed out of Teak wood that is aged for at least 45 years. Teak wood is a naturally dense hardwood that is resplendent with internal oils. However, by selecting aged Teak trees to construct the body and components of this lazy susan, you can feel confident that you will be receiving a revolving table top that is built not only with sturdy components but also one with a very high concentration of wood oil. Teak wood oil is important because it provides your lazy susan with additional durability, along with a shining, natural, and easy to clean finish that will never chip or splinter. The oil also delivers UV and weather resistances as well as other beneficial features. So, by selecting a Teak wood that is older, more dense, and overtly saturated with aged oils, you can be sure that you are getting an item that is made from durable materials, has a naturally glossed finish, and is naturally resistant to not only rot caused by water or fungus, but also irritating insects.
Special Features Include
- Made from 100% Teak wood aged for at least 45 years
- Center of turntable features an umbrella hole for added indoor/outdoor usage options
- Lazy Susan was built to last featuring mortise and tenon joints
- Wide surface area provides extra room on revolving table top
- Fully weather, UV, insect, and stain resistant
- No assembly required
While you might think that the Royal Teak Collection Lazy Susan LZYS is just a table top accessory that only offers beneficial durability, think again! The Royal Teak Collection Lazy Susan LZYS also features an easy to clean surface for quick clean ups as well as coming ready to use right out of the box without additional assembly. It should now be easier to see that the Royal Teak Collection Lazy Susan LZYS is a versatile accessory that can be used both indoors and outside that will always deliver everything you would want in a lazy susan from style to practical functionality.
- Model: LZYS
- Product Type: Lazy Susan
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 23.00" x H: 1.50"
- Product Weight: 10.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Natural
- Application: A revolving tabletop for serving food or drinks or passing items effortlessly around a table
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Furniture Use: Outdoor , Indoor
- Furniture Type: Accessory/Other
- Furniture Set: No
- Finish: Natural Finish
- Construction: Wood
- Assembly Required: No
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Protected: Yes
- Durable construction features mortise and tenon joins
- Fully weather, UV, insect, as well as stain resistant
- Manufactured from 100% premium Teak wood aged for a minimum of 45 years
- No assembly required
- Turntable center features umbrella hole for use indoors or outside
- Wide surface area provides exceptionally large space for condiments or drinks