Dayton LY96 20" Pedestal Fan With 10 Ft. Power Cord
- Features 3700 CFM for Optimal Airflow and 2 Fan Speeds for Custom Comfort
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Is sluggish, stale air a problem at your facility? Clear it out and keep fresh air moving with the Dayton LY96 20 inch air circulator. Great for working conditions and everyday use, the LY96 is commercial grade and durable and also offers:
The LY96 features two speeds and air velocities of up to 800 feet on its highest setting at 10 feet. The lowest setting delivers a CFM of 2600, which is extremely powerful even in low settings.
Some air circulators require permanent assembly and are not as easily transportable as the LY96. As a commercial pedestal air circulator, the LY96 is better built and sturdy enough for constant use and convenience. It also includes a 10' power cord for placing convenience.
The LY96 features a 115 volt, permanently split capacitor with a 3-conductor power cord. The motor is ball bearing to last and has an open air-over enclosure.
The LY96's propeller is constructed out of glossed black powder coated steel, unlike many other fans with the same blade length. Its low sound levels are ideal for commercial applications in the office or store. Also, it is UL and C-UL listed.
- Model: LY96
- Product Type: Pedestal Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 26.00" x W: 26.00" x H: 51.00"
- Product Weight: 68.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Electric fan is ideal for commercial use in stores, offices or dry environments
- Type: Electric Fan
- Max Air Flow: 3700 CFM
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Diameter: 20 inches
- Watts: 265 watts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: 1.9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Fan Style: Pedestal
- Product Construction: Steel
- Adjustable Height: Yes
- Number of Speeds: 2
- RPM: 700/1100
- Motor Type: Permanent split capacitor
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Timer: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Adjustable output with dual speeds to maximize comfort
- Clears out sluggish, warm air and keeps working areas cooler
- Economical to use, runs off of 265 watts or less
- Improves air circulation in a building - evens out hot and cold spots
- Powdercoat finish retains its integrity by resisting corrosion