King LPW2445T PIC-A-WATT 4500W 240V Wall Heater with Thermostat
- Durable design provides years of reliable heating
- Great heating with a convenient space-saving design
- Heats up to 450 sq. ft.
- Read More...
Use this King LPW2445T PIC-A-WATT 4500W 240V wall heater to warm any large indoor area. It's a great supplemental heat source.
This heater will warm the room seamlessly. This King PIC-A-WATT 4500W 240V wall heater includes a thermostat, so you can enjoy as much or as little heating as you want.
With 4500 watts of heating power, this King LPW2445T wall heater is capable of warming up to 450 sq. ft. It's ideal for large rooms and areas and can be used as a supplemental or primary heat source.
Bearing the King Electric name, this product is a reliable option. It's made from industrial grade materials and offers dependable safety features like overheat protection and a permanently lubricated motor that makes this heater a great choice!
Effective Heat Flow
Fan-forced convection heating spreads warmth quickly, quietly, and evenly. With the King LPW2445T 4500W 240V wall heater, you can create a comfortable atmosphere, and with the fan only feature, you can also enjoy excellent room ventilation when you need it.
- Model: LPW2445T
- Product Type: 4500W 240V Wall Heater with Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 21.75" x H: 4.50"
- Product Weight: 19.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 4500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single pole
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: Yes
- Fan Delay: Yes
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-90°F
- Blower Type: Aluminum 5 blade
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Minimum 4" clearance to floors and 6" to sidewalls, zero clearance to combustibles in the wall
- Motor Type: Heavy duty, cast iron, unit bearing, permanently lubricated motor with enclosed impendance protected with intake air cooling motor for increased bearing life
- 3 position selector switch with fan delay
- Aluminum fan with 5 fan blades to get the air moving
- Fan-forced heating for quick, widespread coverage
- Includes a built-in single pole thermostat for custom comfort
- Recessed wall can is made from 20 gauge electrogalvanized steel
- Temperature range of 40-90F to meet your needs