King LPW2045T PIC-A-WATT 4500W 208V Wall Heater with Thermostat
- 3 postion operation: fan/switch/off
- Pic-A-Watt design for personalized use
- Standard rotary switch for easy use
- Read More...
Enjoy superior heating in this easy to use design. This King LPW2045T PIC-A-WATT 4500W 208V wall heater with thermostat
Take the chill off large rooms with this King PIC-A-WATT wall heater. This unit has the heating power to cover up to 450 sq. ft. and includes a multi-watt design that allows you to adjust the heat output upon installation.
This King LPW2045T PIC-A-WATT 4500W 208V wall heater is thermostat operated for custom comfort. The high quality built-n thermostat has degrees in the label so temperature selection is easy and accurate.
3 Position Switch
This heater offers a 3 position switch that allows you to turn the heater off, use the fan, and apply the heater as needed. With 185 CFM, this heater can transform just about any room you install it in.
This King LPW2045T PIC-A-WATT 4500W 208V wall heater includes a UL listing for added safety and thermal cutout that shuts the unit off should it get too hot. The safety light lets you know the limit is being reset and when the heater's ready to be used.
- Model: LPW2045T
- Product Type: 4500W 208V Wall Heater with Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 21.75" x H: 4.50"
- Product Weight: 19.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 208 volts
- Watts: 4500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single pole
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: Yes
- Fan Delay: Yes
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-90°F
- Blower Type: Cast Iron Motor
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Minimum 4" clearance to floors and 6" to sidewalls, zero clearance to combustibles in the wall
- Motor Type: Heavy duty, cast iron, unit bearing, permanently lubricated motor with enclosed impendance protected with intake air cooling motor for increased bearing life
- 185 CFM for optimal airflow and ventilation
- 22 guage steel gloss epoxy powder coat finish is durable
- Aluminum fan with 5 fan blades to effectively eliminate cold spots
- High quality built-in thermostat
- Safety light illuminates when the thermal cutout trips and turns off when the limit resets
- Thermal safety cutout for worry free use