King LPW1227T PIC-A-WATT 2750W 120V Wall Heater with Thermostat
- 185 CFM for optimal airflow and ventilation
- Standard rotary switch for easy use
- Thermal safety cutout allows for worry free use
- Read More...
Create a warm and cozy space with this King LPW1227T PIC-A-WATT 2750W 120V wall heater with thermostat. This unit has everything you need in one convenient design.
Select a wattage upon installation and enjoy custom output. This King PIC-A-WATT wall heater allows for versatile heating and has the power to warm up to 275 sq. ft. and allows you to enjoy as much or as little warmth as you like.
This King LPW2045T PIC-A-WATT 4500W 208V wall heater includes a thermostat for added convenience. The high quality built-in thermostat has degrees in the label so temperature selection is easy and accurate.
Compact & Powerful
Keep floor space free and install this wall heater. This heater is compact in size and fits in small spaces easily. It's powerful, featuring 185 CFM, and it can be installed in just about any available space. Fan only mode allows for year round use.
This King LPW2045T PIC-A-WATT 4500W 208V wall heater is safe to use! Thermal safety cutout prevents overheating to protect you and your family. It's also UL listed for safe use.
- Model: LPW1227T
- Product Type: 2750W 120V Wall Heater with Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 21.75" x H: 4.50"
- Product Weight: 19.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 2750 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single pole
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: Yes
- Fan Delay: Yes
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-90°F
- Blower Type: Aluminum 5 blade
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Minimum 4" clearance to floors and 6" to sidewalls, zero clearance to combustibles in the wall
- Motor Type: Heavy duty, cast iron, unit bearing, permanently lubricated motor with enclosed impendance protected with intake air cooling motor for increased bearing life
- 22 guage steel gloss epoxy powder coat finish is durable
- 3 postion operation: fan/switch/off for custom comfort and summer time use
- Aluminum fan with 5 fan blades to effectively reach all corners of the room
- High quality built-in thermostat is durable and easy to use
- Pic-A-Watt design allows for custom heat output
- Safety light illuminates when the thermal cutout trips and turns off when the limit resets