Fahrenheat LFP6152 Portable Electric Baseboard Heater With 1,500 Watts
- Features Tuck-Away Handle and Overheat Protection
- Read More...
With the Fahrenheat LFP6152 portable electric baseboard heater, you can enjoy floor-to-ceiling heating in any area of your home or office space. This unobtrusive unit won't clutter your floor space, but don't let its low profile fool you because it'll still deliver powerful, even warming thanks to its energy-efficient hydronic heating mechanism.
Multiple Heat Settings
The LFP6152 has two settings so you can adjust the heater to your preferred warming level. Its 1500W setting will give you 5120 BTUs of extra warming power, and the 750W setting saves you energy.
Prevent overheating thanks to the Fahrenheat LFP6152 baseboard heater's automatic thermal shutoff function, which will turn off your unit if the components get too hot.
Lightweight and Portable
Carry the Fahrenheat LFP6152 electric baseboard heater with you anywhere! This lightweight heater features a tuck-away carrying handle for easy and convenient portability.
Virtually no maintenance is required for the Fahrenheat LFP6152 portable electric baseboard heater, which has a permanently sealed silicon oil-filled element that never runs out.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: LFP6152
- UPC: 098319861559
- Product Type: Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.00" x W: 58.00" x H: 8.50"
- Product Weight: 21.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for heating small rooms and areas up to 150 square feet
- Type: Baseboard Heater
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor; 10 years heating elements
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating Element: Heat-Transfer Liquid
- Heating Capacity: 5120 BTUs
- Finish: Navajo White
- Construction: Steel
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: No
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: Yes
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: No
- Portable: Yes
- 100% of the heat produced is convected into the room.
- A tuck away carrying handle is included.
- An automatic thermal shutoff protects against overheating.
- Has a permanently sealed oil-filled element.
- No maintenance is required.
- There are wattage indicator lights.
Customers Also Viewed
from Washington Grove, MD
from Rochester, NY
from Apopka, FL
from Allison Park, PA
from South Setauket, NY
from Cicero, IL