Q-Mark LFK484-OB Open Box Wall Heater
- 4800 Watts of Heating Heats Up to 400 Sq. Ft.
- Electric Wall Heater
- Open Box Model
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This product is classified as an "Open Box" product. Open Box products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been opened, touched and/or returned. They are otherwise in excellent, "Like New" condition. These products are a great value and covered by a full 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
QMark LFK484-OB Electric Wall Heater
The QMark LFK484-OB Electric Wall Heater offers heat coverage up to 400 square feet. It is built in order to prevent overheating, which is a great safety option. There is a built in fan delay that will keep the motor energized and it provides powerful and energy efficient heating. It comes in a clean white color that will look in any type of setting, no matter the type of d??cor or colors in the room where it would be used. This makes it very versatile, and this particular wall heater is ideal for a great variety of settings. Here are some idea spaces for the QMark LFK484-OB Electric Wall Heater:
The QMark LFK484-OB Electric Wall Heater is extremely easy to install. It includes a hole plug for tamper resistant installation and can be wired with a standard 90 degree C wire. It can either be recess mounted or surface mounted, depending on your personal preference. The heater can be mounted in standard 2" x 4" stud walls. This makes for a fantastic space saver.
Special Features of the QMark LFK484-OB Electric Wall Heater
- Built in fan delay that keeps the motor energized
- The motor is permanently lubricated for added longevity
- It can be wall mounted and is a great space saver
- Clean white finish that will look good in any room no matter the decor
- Heats areas up to 400 square feet
- Heating capacity of 16,382 BTUs
Great Heat Coverage
The QMark LFK484-OB Electric Wall Heater offers great heat coverage of up to 400 square feet. This makes it great for spaces such as basements, recreation rooms, and commercial offices. It is a powerful 4,800 watts and has one fan speed.
Designed for Durability and Reliability
When it comes to durability and reliability of a wall heater, it doesn't get much better than the QMark LFK484-OB Electric Wall Heater. The unit is made entirely of steel, so it is extremely durable, which is what you want in a wall heater. They are rugged and built to last, so they are a great option should you need a wall heater for extra warmth.
Versatile and Lots of Extras
The QMark LFK484-OB Electric Wall Heater is entirely electric and has a thermal cut-out for added functionality. The wall heater also comes with an automatic shutoff. The motor is permanently lubricated and sealed, which adds to the reliability.
- Model: LFK484-OB
- Product Type: Open Box Wall Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 15.75" x H: 19.20"
- Product Weight: 21.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Perfect for tight spaces searching for a way to stay warm.
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Wall Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 400 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 4800 watts
- Amps: 20 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 16382 BTUs
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Integral double-pole thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: Yes
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 1
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: No
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: No
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Recess Mount or Surface Mount (with additional purchase). Recess or surface mount in standard 2" x 4" stud walls
- Motor Type: Permanently lubricated and sealed motor
- Open Box Model
- Because the QMark LFK484 is wall mounted unit it's a great space-saver
- Enjoy this heater in a bathroom, bedroom office or living room
- Featruing built-in fan delay the QMark LFK484 always produces warm air
- The QMark LFK484 features a permanently lubricated motor for years of effective and efficient heating
- The QMark LFK484 includes a clean white finish that looks great in any setting
- The QMark LFK484 provides 4800 watts of powerful and energy efficient heating for up to 400 sq. ft.