Q-Mark LFK304-BL Scratch & Dent Electric Wall Heater with Durable Construction
- Q & A
The Q-Mark LFK304 electric wall heater is the perfect accessory for anyone looking to add a little extra warmth to their living environment. So if you're on the market for a heater, this is a great option for virtually any setting.
The Q-Mark LFK304 electric wall heater includes an adjustable thermostat for custom comfort. Enjoy superior heating any way you want, personalize the settings to meet your needs.
The Q-Mark LFK304 electric wall heater offers manual controls for simplified use. Simply turn the knob to the desired setting and experience a warmer environment within minutes.
The Q-Mark LFK304 electric wall heater offers a compact design that fits in small spaces easily. It's wall mountable so it's out of the way and offers recessed installation too.
Clean White Finish
The Q-Mark LFK304 electric wall heater features a clean white finish to complement any decor. This heater looks great and because it's fits flush with the wall, you won't even know it's there.
- Model: LFK304-BL
- UPC: 685360045856
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Electric Wall Heater
- Application: Ideal wall heater used for providing heat to areas up to 300 square feet
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Type: Wall Heater
- Coverage Area: 300 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Amps: 12.5 amps
- Heating Capacity: 10239 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Integral Double-Pole thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: Yes
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Number of Fan Speeds: 6
- Construction: Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed , Surface Mounted
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Motor Type: Permanently lubricated enclosed 100 cfm fan motor
- Built-in thermal cut out prevents overheating
- Easy to use manual control
- Fan-forced heating spreads the warmth
- Mounting options for placement flexibility
- Northern white louvered cover included for increased safety
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?