Dayton L5600-BL Scratch & Dent Electric Shop and Garage Heater
- Electric Shop and Garage Heater
- Heats Up to 500 Sq. Ft.
- Scratch & Dent Model
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Dayton L5600-BL Electric Shop and Garage Heater
The Dayton L5600-BL Electric Shop and Garage Heater offers an amazing 500 square feet of heating coverage and has a heating capacity of 19,110 BTUs. This heater comes in a beautiful red color that is durable enough to be in areas such as a garage or warehouse. It is possible to work in chilly places such as a garage in the cold winter months with this great heater. It will warm spaces up to 500 square feet and has many great features that makes it stand apart from the competition. The Dayton L5600-BL Electric Shop and Garage Heater works great in areas such as:
- Shipping and receiving area
Built in Thermostat
The Dayton L5600-BL Electric Shop and Garage Heater has a built in thermostat so the heater will not pass a certain temperature. This means that this heater will keep the temperature in your space at a constant temperature no matter how chilly it is outside. There is no adjustment or monitoring necessary.
- Lightweight at a little over 16 lbs. which makes it very portable
- The motor stays lubricated at all times which reduces the need for maintenance
- Quickly heats areas up to 500 square feet with a heating capacity of 19,110 BTUs
- Triple safety protection gives peace of mind
- Durably made with stainless steel
- Built in thermostat that allows for constant temperature monitoring
The Dayton L5600-BL Electric Shop and Garage Heater can heat up your garage, workshop, or whatever space you are using, in a matter of mere minutes. There is no permanent heating that needs to be installed. This option will also save you're a lot of money by heating up just one single room as opposed to the whole building.
Safety is one of the most important things when it comes to your family. Unfortunately, heaters can be very dangerous if left unattended. The Dayton L5600-BL Electric Shop and Garage Heater will give you the peace of mind you are looking for. The heater has a protective intake and discharge grills, as well as its high temperature automatic shut off which prevents overheating.
Lots of Great Extras
The Dayton L5600-BL Electric Shop and Garage Heater has many great extras that sets it apart from similar heaters. This heater will help you save money with its low maintenance, and you can also save energy and money by heating up one room instead of a whole home or office.
- Model: L5600-BL
- Product Type: Scatch and Dent Electric Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 10.50" x H: 9.75"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: For heating garages, construction job sites, warehouses, and workshops
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Type: Garage Heater
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 5600 watts
- Amps: 30 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 19110 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Air Flow: 236 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Temperature Range: 45-95° F
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Dayton L5600 garage heater iss lightweight and designed for portability!
- Enjoy up to 19,110 BTUs of power and heating with the Dayton L5600 garage heater!
- The permanently lubricated motor makes the Dayton L5600 a low maintenance choice
- The powerful Dayton L5600 quickly heats areas up to 500 square feet
- Triple safety protection comes with the Dayton L5600 for ultimate peace of mind
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?