Dayton L4000 Electric Garage Heater With Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Offers 400 Square Feet of Heating Coverage a High Temperature Heating Limit to Prevent Overheating
- Read More...
Heat things up in your garage and workspace without burning out your wallet with the Dayton L4000 electric shop and garage heater! This handy appliance can be easily transported from room to room as well as provide continuous, comfortable heat throughout those chilly fall and winter nights. The L4000 features many great benefits, including:
As a shop heater, all the frills are taken and its design is focused on longevity and durability. The L4000 is made from high-quality materials and features a permanently lubricated motor for easy maintenance.
The L4000 electric garage and shop heater includes many safety features to keep your living and/or workspace worry-free. It has a finger-proof steel intake and discharge grills to keep your fingers from getting burned as well as a high temperature heating limit.
Easy to Use
The L4000 features a built-in thermostat to fit your needs. If you prefer a certain toasty temperature you don't have to sit idly by the unit to monitor and control its temperature every half-hour! The L4000's thermostat will take out the guesswork for you.
Variety of Uses
Because it is lightweight and portable, you can use this great Dayton heater just about anywhere. You don't have to stop working in your shop if the weather gets chilly, and you can also work comfortably in the heat of a L4000 today!
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: L4000
- Product Type: Electric Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 10.50" x H: 9.75"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: For heating garages, workshops, factories, and construction job sites
- Type: Garage Heater
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Coverage Area: 400 square feet
- Watts: 4000 watts
- Amps: 16.7 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 13630 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Single Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Quickly warms garages, workshops, and even outdoor spaces
- Red baked enamel finish brightens any room while it heats!
- Temperature never exceeds a set number, so it never overheats
- This heater provides safe, electric heat without the problems of propane
- This lightweight unit is easy to move and is portable
- Uses a permanently lubricated motor for easy maintenance
Customers Also Viewed
from Arden, DE 19810, USA
from Maysville, MO 64469, USA
from Fredericksburg, TX
from Harpers Ferry, WV
from Kosh, MO
from Union City, OK
from Indianapolis, IN
from Vincennes, IN
from Madison, SD