Koolatron KWC25 Coca Cola 28 Can Compact Refrigerator
- Features Vintage Ice Chest Design and Classic Coca Cola Emblem
- Read More...
The Koolatron KWC25 Coca Cola 28 can compact refrigerator is lightweight solution for cooling down your favorite sodas and alcoholic libations! Featuring a colorful Coca Cola motif, the Koolatron KWC25 compact refrigerator holds 28 twelve ounce cans of Coca Cola, beer, or any other drink.
The Koolatron KWC25 is a Coca Cola collectors' item, a fun piece of memorabilia that reminds you of simpler times.
Great for camping trips and tailgating, the Koolatron Coca Cola 28 can compact refrigerator is compact, lightweight, and connects to a 12 volt outlet with optional adapter.
The Koolatron KWC25 refrigerator has a temperature range of 35°F - 149°F, using eco-friendly thermoelectric cooling that has a low watt power requirement.
Set the thermostat using a push button control panel and digital LED readout.
- Model: KWC25
- UPC: 059586600340
- Product Type: Coca Cola 28 Can Compact Refrigerator
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.20" x W: 14.60" x H: 19.80"
- Product Weight: 19.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Cools down beverages and insulates warm food. Holds up to 28 twelve-ounce cans
- Warranty: 90-day limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Capacity: 28
- Wine Cooler Style: Beverage Coolers
- Type: Single zone
- Finish: Cherry
- Cooling Technology: Thermoelectric
- Temperature Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Temperature Readout: Yes
- Interior LED Light: No
- Number of Wine Racks: 1
- Removable Wine Racks: Yes
- Locking Doors: Yes
- Temperature Range: 36-140°F
- Stemware Storage: No
- Bright red and white Coca Cola motif brings back nostalgic feelings of yesteryear
- Cools using eco-friendly thermoelectric cooling as chilly as 35°F
- Holds twenty eight 12 ounce beverage cans for a cold refreshment
- Keep hot foods and beverages warm up to 149°F
- Light, compact design takes up very little space in apartments, dorm rooms, and RVs
- Looks like a vintage ice box with frosty Cokes inside