King KT1215 1500W 120V Kickspace Heater
- Can be installed above or beneath counters and cabinets
- Fits in small spaces easily
- Safety rated for indoor use
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Add supplemental heat to the area that needs it most with this King KT1215 1500W 120V kickspace heater. This unit is capable of warming individual areas easily.
Warm up to 150 sq. ft. of space easily with this King KT1215 1500W 120V kickspace heater. This unit includes 1500 watts of heating power to effectively transform just about any personal space or small room.
Requiring a minimum clearance from sidewalls and floors with zero clearance from combustibles in the wall, this heater makes placement easy. It's ideal for soffit, under counter, and under cabinet installation.
Safe for Indoor Areas
This King KT1215 1500W 120V kickspace heater is rated safe for indoor areas. The UL rating allows for worry free use and thermal overload protection doesn't let the heater overheat.
Ideal for apartments, condos, and individual rooms and spaces, this King KT1215 1500W 120V kickspace heater is low profile and can be installed in kitchens, bathrooms, and other tight areas.
Please Note: Thermostat required for use and must be purchased separately.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: KT1215
- Product Type: 1500W 120V Kickspace Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.50" x W: 3.50" x H: 8.00"
- Product Weight: 8.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: No
- Thermostat Type: Compatible with King Electric single or double pole unit mount thermostat
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Thermal Cut-Out: Yes
- Automatic Reset: No
- Fan Delay: No
- Frost Protection: No
- Indicator Light: No
- Construction: Steel , Powder Coated Steel
- Finish: White
- Mounting Options: Recessed
- Includes Wall Bracket: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Hard-Wired: Yes
- Heat Range: 45-80F
- Blower Type: Squirrel cage
- Digital Display: No
- LED Touch Screen: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: No
- Installation Requirements: Zero clearance to combustibles in the wall, minumum clearance to floors and sidewalls
- Motor Type: Tangential cylindrical blower with a shaded pole, permanenetly lubricated C-frame motor with impedence protection and sealed bearings
- 70 CFM for maximum heat output
- Dual heat element is constructed form Nickel Chronium Alloy
- Durable construction for years of reliable heating
- Includes corrosion resistent wiring through a mica insulator
- Permanently lubricated motor and sealed bearings for low maintenance use
- Retrofit grille provides a clean appearance