Amba KS-20 Jeeves K Straight Electric Towel Warmer
- Designed to Consume Little Electicity and Very Easy to Install
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Amba KS-20 Jeeves K straight electric towel warmer is made from high quality stainless steel (not plated) and comes in your choice of a polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze or white finish. It provides warmth to bathrooms and keeps them mold and mildew free. The KS-20 Jeeves K straight electric towel warmer also ensures that towels and bathrobes remain warm and dry.
The Amba KS-20 Jeeves K straight electric towel warmer is made of recyclable and reusable material so it's green in energy use and reusable raw material.
Built in Thermostat and Internal Thermal Cutout
The KS-20 Jeeves K straight electric towel warmer includes a built-in thermostat and internal thermal cutout for optimal energy consumption and safety.
Consumes Minimal Power
This electric towel warmer consumes a minimal amount of power that's equivalent to 1 or 2 light bulbs.
The Amba KS-20 Jeeves K installs easily -- just as you would install a wall light.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: KS-20
- Product Type: Jeeves K Straight Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 29.50" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 24.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Ideal for keeping towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 175 watts
- Amps: 1.5 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 10
- Average Temperature Range: 145-154 ° F
- Safety Cutout Temperature: 158 ° F
- BTUs: 597
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Both the vertical and horizontal bars heat up for all around warmth
- Designed to operate continuously and use power equivalent to only 1 or 2 light bulbs
- Doesn't have exposed elements and features a safe surface temperature
- If the unit exceeds 242 degrees F, it automatically cuts out
- Installs easily - as easy as installing a wall light
- Great for other applications besides drying towels: drying bathing suits, commercial use in hotel bathrooms and to hang pressed pants on