King KP1210 1000W 120V Baseboard Heater
- Heats up to 100 sq. ft.
- Safety features for added security
- Simple plug in operation
- Read More...
Enjoy portable heating at its best with this King KP1210 1000W 120V baseboard heater. It operates like a hardwired baseboard heater, and yet, it's portable.
Enjoy room-to-room portability and set this heater up anywhere you need a little extra warmth. This King 1000W 120V baseboard heater is compact enough to fit in small spaces and requires only a 120V 3 prong outlet for use.
This King KP1210 baseboard heater is so rugged it's approved for US government contracts. The all aluminum heat element is crush proof and fully bonded to an aluminum sheath.
Featuring a tip over safety switch that automatically shuts the heater off if knocked over, a built-in thermostat, and a 3-wire grounded plug, this King KP1210 1000W 120V baseboard heater is resilient.
Like other baseboard heaters, this King baseboard heater operates quietly. The convection heating method spreads warmth quietly and evenly.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: KP1210
- Product Type: 1000W 120V Baseboard Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 48.00" x W: 4.56" x H: 7.25"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Provides supplemental warmth to indoor areas
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Method: Convection
- Finish: White
- Construction: Aluminum , Metal
- Hardwired: No
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Prong
- Remote Control: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Fin: Yes
- Fin Type: Aluminum
- Automatic Cut-Off Fetaure: Yes
- Low Surface Temperature: No
- Safe to Mount Against Walls: No
- Portable: Yes
- 6 ft. 3 wire gounded oulet plug makes placement easy
- Baked enamel finish matches any decor
- Carry handle on the back makes transfer easy
- Compact design fits in small spaces
- Includes a built-in thermostat for temperature control
- Tip over safety to shut the heater off if accidentally knocked over