Hoshizaki KM-260BAH 208 Pound Self-Contained Ice Maker
- Features Convenient Door That Allows Easy Access to Ice and Makes 238 Individual Crescent-Shaped Ice Cubes Per Cycle
- Read More...
You can customize the height of the Hoshizaki KM-260BAH according to your needs! Adjustable legs give you optimized customization.
The panels at the bottom of the KM-260BAH are removable, so you can clean or exchange parts with ease. Stainless steel construction adds to the unit's durability.
This ice maker is rated as an efficient unit by Energy Star. Additionally, the unit produces as much as 238 ice cubes per cycle to increase energy savings even more.
The Hoshizaki KM-260BAH 208 pound self-contained ice maker exchanges air through the louvers in the front. This leaves the sides free for installation in tight spaces.
- Model: KM-260BAH
- Product Type: 208 Pound Self-Contained Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 28.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 39.00"
- Product Weight: 165.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Black
- Application: For large scale commercial use
- Warranty: , 3 years on parts and labor on entire unit, 5 years on evaporator, compressor, and condenser
- Voltage: volts, 127 volts
- Amps: amps, 7.6 amps
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: AHRI , ETL , NSF , UL , UL , ETL , AHRI , NSF
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 263 pounds
- Ice Making Capacity Per Cycle: 5 pounds
- Ice Shape: Crescent
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Freestanding
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R-404A
- Energy Usage: 7.5 Kwh
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 45 - 100°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 45 - 90°F
- Water Pressure: 467 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: No
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 100 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: No
- Built-In Filtration System: Yes
- Power Cord Length: 70 inches
- Air filter is removable and easy to clean
- Comes with stainless steel evaporator
- EverCheck alert system provides audible notifications
- Makes 238 cubes with every cycle
- Makes individual crescent-shaped ice cubes
- Rated as efficient by Energy Star