Hoshizaki KM-201BAH 165 Pound Self-Contained Ice Maker with Air-Cooled Condenser
- Features Front Airflow Exchange and EverCheck Alert System
- Read More...
Removable Air Filter
The air filter included in the Hoshizaki KM-201BAH is not only easily removable from the unit, but also easy to clean. You no longer have to constantly buy refill air filters month after month!
More Cubes Per Cycle
The versatile KM-201BAH has the ability to produce as much as 182 ice cubes per batch, allowing to you get ice more quickly and efficiently than ever before!
Easy Access to Ice
This ice maker gives you easy access to the ice through the convenient flip-up door.
Alert System Included
An EverCheck alert system sounds off an audible warning to let you know exactly when the Hoshizaki KM-201BAH 165 pound self-contained ice maker is in need of service.
- Model: KM-201BAH
- Product Type: 165 Pound Self-Contained Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 28.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 39.00"
- Product Weight: 165.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver/Black
- Application: Ice maker ideal for medium to large scale commercial use
- Warranty: , 3 years on parts and labor; 5 years on evaporator, compressor and condenser
- Voltage: volts, 115 volts
- Amps: amps, 6.1 amps
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: AHRI , ETL , NSF , UL , UL , ETL , AHRI , NSF
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 201 pounds
- Ice Making Capacity Per Cycle: 4 pounds
- Ice Shape: Crescent
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Freestanding
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R-404A
- Energy Usage: 7.5 Kwh
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 45°-100°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 45°-90°F
- Water Pressure: 467 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: No
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 80 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: No
- Built-In Filtration System: Yes
- Comes with EverCheck alert system
- Durable stainless steel construction for longevity
- Features front airflow exchange system
- Makes up to 201 pounds of ice per day
- Produces more ice cubes per cycle for energy savings
- Requires no side clearance