Hoshizaki KM-101BAH 88 Pound Self-Contained Ice Maker
- Offers Slide-In Door for Easy Access to Ice and Eliminates Splashing with Individual Crescent-Shaped Ice Cubes
- Read More...
Produces More Ice
The Hoshizaki KM-101BAH offers the ability to produce a maximum of 115 pounds of ice every 24 hours. An internal storage bin holds up to 53 pounds of ice at once.
The KM-101BAH comes with a CycleSaver design that produces more ice cubes per cycle, result in energy savings and extra longevity.
This ice machine produces individual crescent cubes that eliminate messy splashing as you pour liquid over them.
Front Air Exchange
You don't need to add side clearance as you install the Hoshizaki KM-101BAH 88 pound self-contained ice maker. This efficient unit relies on a front in, front out airflow exchange system.
- Model: KM-101BAH
- Product Type: 88 Pound Self-Contained Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 23.75" x H: 39.00"
- Product Weight: 136.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Ice maker ideal for small to medium scale commercial use
- Warranty: , 3 years on parts and labor; 5 years on evaporator, compressor and condenser
- Voltage: volts, 115 volts
- Amps: 5.2 amps, 5.2 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL , NSF , UL , UL , ETL , NSF
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 115 pounds
- Ice Making Capacity Per Cycle: 2.31 pounds
- Ice Shape: Crescent
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Freestanding
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R134A
- Energy Usage: 9.4 Kwh
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 45°-100°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 45°-90°F
- Water Pressure: 250 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: No
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 53 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: No
- Built-In Filtration System: Yes
- Air filter is removable and easy to clean
- Durable stainless steel evaporator is sure to last
- Inhibits bacterial growth with HoshiGuard Antimicrobial Agent
- Makes as much as 115 pounds of ice every 24 hours
- Produces 110 ice cubes per cycle
- Rated by Energy Star for efficiency