Sharp KC850U Plasmacluster Room Air Purifier and Humidifier with Washable Pre-Filter
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Sharp KC850U Plasmacluster room air purifier and humidifier is a unique home system that combines the latest in air treatment technologies. A triple-stage filtration system removes allergens from the room, including the true HEPA filter, and the micron mesh and deodorizing filters are both washable for lost cost maintenance. Bring comfort and purity to your home with this multi-functional appliance!
For added comfort in your home, the KC850U has a built-in humidifier to add moisture to the air, especially useful during cold weather days. Humidifying also reduces static electricity from dry air, for shockingly refreshing results!
Ideal for study rooms and bedrooms, the Sharp KC850U Plasmacluster room air purifier and humidifier has a "Library Quiet" operation you'll barely notice running. A "Silent" mode runs as quiet as 22 decibels for headache-free air purification.
Save money and improve the quality of air in your home using the Sharp Plasmacluster system! Thanks to its advanced technological design, the machine is 35% more energy efficient than standard units and Energy Star qualified!
Automatic and Manual
For added versatility in comfort, the Sharp KC850U Plasmacluster room air purifier and humidifier has sensors to automatically monitor and adjust settings. You can also manually adjust a 3-speed fan or select the "Quick Clean" mode.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: KC-850U
- UPC: 074000662940
- Product Type: Plasmacluster Room Air Purifier and Humidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.20" x W: 23.12" x H: 14.87"
- Product Weight: 20.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Purifies or humidifies the air in rooms and areas up to 254 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Coverage Area: 254
- Filter Type: HEPA , Ionizer , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 194 CFM
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses
- Watts: 50 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 51 dB, 51 db
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 5 years
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 5 years
- Ionizer: Yes
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: No
- Pollutant Monitoring System: Yes
- Programmable Timer: No
- Filter Life Indicator: No
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: No
- AHAM Certified: Yes
- CADR Rated: Yes
- CADR (Dust): 164
- CADR (Tobacco Smoke): 164
- CADR (Pollen): 174
- Energy Star Qualified: Yes
- A special clean sign indicator shows the level of impurities in the air as they pass through the system
- Appliance runs as quiet as 22 decibels, or rustling leaves, on silent mode!
- ENERGY STAR qualification saves you money and is better for the environment
- Plasmacluster technology specially splits water molecules that spread throughout the room to naturally clean the air!
- Remove up to 99.97% of allergen particles as small as 0.3 microns from the room's air with a true HEPA filter!
- The unit has both manual and automatic operations for versatility in comfort