Kings Bottle KBX-VT01TC Mini Travel Wine Aerator
- Looks great and can be taken with you anywhere
- Magic decanter effectively improves taste and aroma
- No air inlet and no leakage
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
How beneficial is a wine aerator? If you're a wine drinker, then you need one of these handy tools. When you aerate wine, you expose it to oxygen, developing the flavor and aroma. It allows the wine to breathe and come to life prior to serving.
How do you aerate? Wine is best poured horizontally. Hold the bottle at a 20° angle and pour. Observe the sediment at the bottom of the bottle with a flashlight and as soon as it starts to creep into the neck of the bottle, stop pouring. Other reasons to aerate before you sip?
- Separate that sediment! Allowing sediment to mix with your wine results in an unpleasant flavor. Experience the full bouquet of wine as intended. An aerator allows you to partake in your favorite vintage while it's at its best.
- When using an aerator remember that young wine needs to sit for a few minutes before serving. An older wine that has been aging benefits from aeration but needs to be served immediately. Too much oxygen exposure impacts it negatively.
- Every time you pop a cork, be sure you have your aerator within reach! Now that you know the basics, enjoy the full flavor of wine as the vineyard intended. Remove sediment, preserve flavor and aroma, and allow young wine to oxidize for best results.
- Model: KBX-VT01TC
- Product Type: Wine Aerator
- Application: Aerates wine
- Warranty: 1 year
- Product Type: Wine aerator
- Electronic: No
- Batteries Included: No
- Product Construction: Acrylic
- Digital: No
- Easily packed and transported anywhere you go
- Large mouth to make pouring wine easy and more convenient
- Made form acrylic, stainless steel and silicone for increased durability
- Makes a great gift for the wine lover you know!
- Removes sediment to improve wine flavor
- Sturdy, tapered black case with stainless steel accents for easy storage