Kings Bottle KBX-UD01 Unique Decanter
- Looks great and can be taken with you anywhere
- No air inlet and no leakage
- Unique design is patented for effective use
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
What is a wine decanter, and why do you need one? Decanting is the transfer of wine from one container to another before serving. Wine geeks know that using a decanter magically separates sediment. Sediment can cause an unpleasant taste to form. It also allows the wine to breathe and come to life at an accelerated pace.
Both young wine and older wine benefit from decanting. A young wine needs to sit for a few minutes before serving; however, an older wine has already been sitting around, so once decanted it needs to be served immediately. Don't overexpose your wine before partaking in the wonderful flavors.
- So, do you think you need a wine decanter? If you drink wine, you do, and here's why! You need to separate the sediment! Leaving it to mix with your wine results in a bitter, astringent flavor. If you love wine you want to experience the full bouquet. A decanter allows you to enjoy a glass of wine at its best.
- How do you decant? It's a breeze! Simply hold your wine bottle horizontally and at a 20° angle and pour slowly into the decanter. Use the flashlight to view the sediment. As soon as it starts to creep into the neck of the bottle, stop pouring.
- Now that you know why to decant and how it's done, you can open your favorite wine and enjoy it properly. Remove sediment, preserve flavor and aroma, and allow young wine to oxidize for best results. Every time you pop a cork, be sure your decanter is close by!
- Model: KBX-UD01
- Product Type: Decanter
- Application: Decants red and white wine
- Warranty: 1 year
- Product Type: Wine decanter
- Electronic: No
- Batteries Included: No
- Product Construction: Stainless Steel , Acrylic
- Digital: No
- Easily packed and transported anywhere you go
- FDA approved for safe use
- Large mouth to make pouring wine easy and more convenient
- Made form acrylic, stainless steel and silicone for increased durability
- Makes a great gift for the wine lover you know!
- Removes sediment to improve wine flavor