Port A Cool KuulAire KA70 Personal Portable Swamp Cooler
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
More Energy Efficient Than Air Conditioning
Unlike traditional refrigerated cooling methods such as air conditioning, the KA70 evaporative cooler is incredibly energy-efficient and keeps you cools for only pennies a day.
The KuulAire KA70 portable evaporative swamp cooler actually works as three different appliances in one. It functions as an air cooler, fan and humidifier.
The KA70 portable evaporative swamp cooler provides cool, fresh and filtered air and is completely portable. The design is compact and attractive, allowing it to fit into any decor.
Automatic Swinging Louvers
This swamp cooler has automatic swinging louvers that gently sweep cool air throughout larger spaces.
No Installation Required
The KuulAire KA70 is ready to use right out of the box. No installation is required - simply fill it water, plug it in and enjoy cooling right away!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: KA70
- UPC: 614288700035
- Product Type: KuulAire Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.20" x W: 15.00" x H: 31.30"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver and Black
- Application: Ideal for cooling rooms and areas up to 150 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 1.06 amps
- Coverage Area: 150 square feet
- Air Flow: 250 CFM
- Water Tank Size: 4 gallons
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Louvers: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Water Level Indicator: Yes
- Built-In Humidistat: No
- Ice Tank: Yes
- Hose Connection: No
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 8hr
- Remote Control: No
- Air Filter: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Casters: Yes
- Features a new, modern appearance so it blends in with your home decor
- Has a one year warranty so there is no worry about defective units.
- Holds up to 4 gallons of water so you don't have to fill it up often
- Louvers oscillate automatically so cooling can be directed in more than one direction
- Offers three different cooling speeds