Port-A-Cool KA30 KuulAire Portable Evaporative Cooler with Automatic Timer
(click to enlarge)
- Features Oscillating Louvers for Directional Control and a Remote Control for Convenience
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Port-A-Cool KA30 KuulAire portable evaporative cooler uses ordinary tap water to transform your home, office or work area into a more comfortable area to live, work or relax. It doesn't use high amperage compressors, chemicals or require ducting to operate. The KA30 KuulAire portable evaporative cooler can be moved anywhere needed and is ready to use right out of the box.
3 Speed Fan
The Port-A-Cool KA30 KuulAire portable evaporative cooler comes with high, medium and low fan speed settings.
The KA30 KuulAire portable evaporative cooler can be set to turn off at any time between 0.5 and 7.5 hours.
Plugs into Standard Outlets
This portable evaporative cooler plugs into any standard 110V outlet so it can be used almost anywhere.
Water Level Indicator
The Port-A-Cool KA30 KuulAire features a 1.85 gallon water tank capacity and a water level indicator to ensure efficient operation.
- Model: KA30
- UPC: 614288700066
- Product Type: KuulAire Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.60" x W: 15.60" x H: 26.20"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Ideal for cooling rooms and areas up to 100 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 127 volts
- Watts: 90 watts
- Amps: .71 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Coverage Area: 100 square feet
- Air Flow: 170 CFM
- Water Tank Size: 1.8 gallons
- Adjustable Louvers: Yes
- Automatic Louvers: Yes
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Water Level Indicator: Yes
- Built-In Humidistat: No
- Ice Tank: No
- Hose Connection: No
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 0.5-7.5hrs
- Remote Control: Yes
- Air Filter: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Control Type: LCD
- Digital Display: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Comes with a class A insulated, thermally protected motor
- Comes with a dust filter that collects allergens from the air, which is useful for asthma and allergy sufferers
- Features casters and a lightweight design for maximum portability
- Has a digital control panel that makes the unit easy to operate
- Only uses water to cool, no harmful chemicals are needed
- Requires a minimal amount of electricity to operate unlike air conditioners
- KuulAire KA30 Video Review:
from Ft. Worth, Tx