Kalorik JK31514AZ Aztec Cordless Electric Hot Water Kettle With 360° Swivel Base
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Kalorik JK31514AZ Aztec cordless electric hot water kettle quickly brings up to 1.7 liters of water to a boil. This compact appliance provides boiling water to prepare tea, coffee, cup-of-noodles, or instant cereal. Use the Kalorik JK31514AZ Aztec electric kettle to provide hot water as an antiseptic or warm compress for first aid stations. The Kalorik electric hot water kettle offers minimalist design with unmatched performance.
Bold Bronze Color
Features a bold, rich bronze finish with metallic finish. The Kalorik designers drew inspiration from the Aztecs.
The Kalorik JK31514AZ Aztec electric kettle holds 1.7 liters or 57 fluid ounces of water, swiftly providing a large volume of boiling water.
Accessible at all angles and easy to maneuver, the Kalorik JK31514AZ Aztec hot water kettle has a cordless base that offers 360 degrees of rotation.
Automatically powers off once water is at a rolling boil to prevent overflow and to protect the heating element from damage.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: JK31514AZ
- UPC: 877340002243
- Product Type: Aztec Cordless Electric Hot Water Kettle
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 6.25" x H: 10.00"
- Product Weight: 3.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange Bronze
- Application: Ideal for boiling water at home, work or while camping
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: , 120 volts
- Watts: , 1500 watts
- Type: Cordless Kettle
- Capacity in Cups: 7 cups
- Automatic Shutoff: Yes
- Water Level Indicator: Yes
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Digital Temperature Readout: No
- Keep Warm Function: No
- Concealed heating element simplifies cleaning process
- Ergonomic plastic handle is cool-to-the-touch for pouring boiling water immediately
- Large capacity of 1.7 provides water to quickly prepare tea or coffee for a crowd
- Pre-boil water for making pasta to clear up space on the stovetop when cooking large meals
- Shuts off automatically once water reaches a rolling boil to avoid equipment damage
- One touch operation brings you hot water in minutes for tea, cup-of-noodles, or even first aid purposes