Industrial Test Systems Inc. ITS-487997 Lead Water Test Kit
- Accurate Results In Just 10 Minutes
- Calibrated For USEPA 15 ppb (µg/L) Lead Guidelines
- Strips Feature A New Lateral Flow Design
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Industrial Test Systems Inc. ITS-487997 Lead Water Test Kit
The Industrial Test Systems Inc. ITS-487997 Lead Water Test Kit is a high quality, efficient, effective, and newly designed method of testing for lead in any water supply. These water quality tests are manufactured in the form of a lateral flow test strip, similar to home pregnancy test kits. Simply dip one of the strips into the water, wait for just 10 minutes, and you will receive accurate, easy, and affordable results every time!
While normal water quality test strips are just simple pieces of paper that you dip, read, and match with the corresponding color indicating results on the bottle, the Industrial Test Systems Inc. ITS-487997 Lead Water Test Kit offers you a newly designed way of testing your water for lead. These test strips are designed for lateral flow. What this means is that they are comprised of absorbent pads backed by plastic, featuring a sample and buffer area with conjugating sample areas that will display a control line and a test line indicating your results. The entire design is very similar to home pregnancy tests and this redesigned formulation offers you superior levels of accuracy in a minimal amount of time. Simply dip one of the strips into the water, and wait to see if the control and match line correspond with one another or mismatch. It's just that simple!
Special Features Include:
- Test results conform to the USEPA guideline of 15 ppb (µg/L) of lead, ensuring that you will know if your water is safe
- Reliable and accurate results in 10 minutes
- No laboratory required for measurement or reading
- New design offers easier use and more accurate lead detection
- No mixing or measuring is required for usage
- Kit contains 2 strips
Safety and usability
The Industrial Test Systems Inc. ITS-487997 Lead Water Test Kit was designed to keep you acutely aware of the lead content of your water. It is calibrated to the USEPA guideline of 15 ppb (µg/L), so you will have complete and full disclosure in knowing if your water is lead-free or not. When you consider this test kit's easy to use design and its accuracy of results along with its short, 10 minute processing time, it should be easier to see that the Industrial Test Systems Inc. ITS-487997 Lead Water Test Kit is a great and functional testing kit to ensure that every drop of water you have is free of lead and safe to consume.
- Model: ITS-487997
- UPC: 809762879974
- Product Type: Lead Water Test Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.00" x W: 4.00" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: A set of test kits for discovering the level of lead in water using lateral flow strips
- Warranty: N/A
- Certifications: EPA
- Tests: Tests for EPA limit of 15 ppb (µg/L) lead in water
- Number of Tests per Package: 2
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Dependable and completely accurate results are delivered in just 10 minutes
- Kit contains 2 test strips
- New lateral flow design delivers easier use and more accurate levels of detection
- No laboratoy equipment is required for results
- No mixing or measurment is needed
- Test strips conform to USEPA guideline of 15 ppb (µg/L) of lead