- Q & A
The Back to Basics IT400 electric iced tea maker steeps tea to make 2 quarts of iced tea. With auto-shutoff and a power light indicator, the Back to Basics IT400 electric maker brews fresh iced tea quickly with no hassle. Make healthy, preservative free iced tea from home with the Back to Basics IT400, a less expensive alternative to going to a coffee shop or buying iced tea off from the store.
The Back to Basics iced tea maker has an optional sweetener chamber to make sweet tea. Simply add 1 cup of sugar, honey, or agave nectar to the sweetener chamber, and it's released during the brew cycle.
Stainless Steel Filter
This electric iced tea brewer has a stainless steel mesh filter that holds loose tea leaves in place.
The Back to Basics IT400 comes with a 2.5 quart glass pitcher for serving your homemade iced tea.
The drip tray catches small spills, so the countertop stays clean and stain-free.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: IT400
- UPC: 018579190169
- Product Type: Electric Iced Tea Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.25" x W: 7.75" x H: 15.25"
- Product Weight: 6.90 lbs.
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Uniquely designed, innovative Iced Tea Maker has variable tea brew strength and can be used with bagged or loose tea
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Brewing Capacity in Cups: 8 cups
- Brewing Capacity in Ounces: 64 ounces
- Construction: Plastic
- Commercial Use: No
- Adjustable Steep Time: Yes
- Add 1 cup of sugar to the removable sugar chamber to make sweet tea
- Comes with a classic glass pitcher that holds 2.5 quarts for serving
- Includes a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty with purchase
- Removable brew basket is easy to clean under the sink
- Variable settings like you determine the brew strength of the tea
- Water reservoir has a max-fill line to avoid spillovers