Compamia ISP850 Miami Outdoor Club Chair
- One-Piece Lounge Design
- Unit Can Be Stacked
- Woven From Resin Wicker Fibers
- Q & A
The Compamia ISP850 Miami Outdoor Club Chair
The Compamia ISP850 Miami Outdoor Club Chair is a very comfortable and stylish wicker-look club chair manufactured with advanced resin wicker fibers that will always deliver a consistent look and comfortable feel no matter what life decides to throw at it. The resin fibers that were selected to create this chair display a uniform, one-piece design with no metal foundation or moving parts. What that means is that this chair will never unravel, unwind, or rust even if it is neglected outside for years. In addition to these great functional features, these chairs require no assembly, can be stacked, have arm rests for extra comfort, can easily be cleaned with just water, and are CATAS certified. This chair features a full-figured lounge chair style, making it very presentable. This chair also comes in 2 different color styles to make color coordination quick and easy.
Resin wicker materials and their benefits
The Compamia ISP850 Miami Outdoor Club Chair is manufactured from UV treated resin wicker fibers. These fibers are not the same as traditional wooden wicker. Every single inch of these fiber materials has been tested for color fade, mold and mildew resistance, in addition to strength associated with heavy weights. Because of the durability as well as the associated fiber strengths, this chair represents a perfect fit for outdoor or indoor use because it will never buckle under pressure, fade color, stain, crack, or chip. In addition, this chair is also very easy to clean and as it typically only needs to be rinsed off with water.
Special Features Include
- Manufactured from commercial grade resin with gas injection molded legs and arm rests
- This chair can easily be stacked for ease of storage
- Unit is dirt, mold, chlorine, salt water, stain, UV, and all weather resistant
- Chair arrives complete and requires no personal assembly
- One piece, lounge style woven design employs no metal frames and thus avoids rust build up
- 2 different color styles are available
The Compamia ISP850 Miami Outdoor Club Chair features a fully woven, one-piece, lounge chair design. Its widened seat and additional arm rests make it very comfortable to lounge in and its wicker resin materials enable it to blend in with any of your existing furniture items. Because this chair is comprised of such durable and tested materials, it can also be used commercially. Both of these features are a testament to the durable nature of this chair's materials and its fully featured design elements.
A comfortable and stylish chair, the Compamia ISP850 Miami Outdoor Club Chair is a durable, fashionable, and cozy furniture addition that would look and feel great by the pool, on the deck, or even inside the home. This chair can withstand heavy and habitual use commercially, and best of all, it can be stacked for easy storage. If you want a stylish, comfortable, as well as highly durable lounge chair with great features, and rich design elements, the Compamia ISP850 Miami Outdoor Club Chair is the chair for you.
Available in the following colors:
- Coffee Brown
- Model: ISP850
- Product Type: Resin Outdoor Club Chair
- Product Dimensions: L: 30.00" x W: 28.00" x H: 35.00"
- Product Weight: 27.00 lbs.
- Application: A lounge style chair for basking in the sun
- Warranty: 1 Year For Commercial Use, 2 Years For Residential Use
- Furniture Use: Outdoor , Indoor
- Furniture Type: Chair
- Furniture Set: No
- Finish: Brown , White
- Construction: Resin
- Assembly Required: No
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Protected: Yes
- Additional Information: CATAS certified for European standards
- 2 different color styles are available
- Chair requires no assembly upon arrival
- Lounge style design is built all in one piece with no moving parts
- Manufactured from commercial grade resin fibers
- This chair is stackable for easy storage
- Unit is fully all weather, UV, dirt, stain, chlorine, and salt water resistant