Compamia ISP045-RED Juliette Set of 2 Resin Outdoor Dining Chairs with Durable Red Finish
- Beautiful red finish to complement decor
- Maintenance free use and easy cleaning
- UV treated design
- Read More...
Add a pop of color to your setting with the Compamia ISP045-RED Juliette set of 2 resin outdoor dining chairs in red. They're durable and eye catching.
Perfect for Entertaining
These Compamia Juliette set of 2 resin outdoor dining chairs look great in any outdoor setting and are perfect for entertaining, Add interest to decor with the clean red finish and create an seating focal point that looks great.
These chairs are built to last. The Compamia ISP045-RED Juliette set of 2 resin outdoor dining chairs are crafted from commercial grade resin and feature anodized aluminum legs and recyclable polypropylene seating.
Convenient Water Drain
Keeping these seat dry after a rainy day is simple. Each Juliette resin outdoor dining chair comes equipped with a water drain that's built in to help keep the seating dry and free of hard water build up.
Weighing only 9 lbs. the Compamia ISP045-RED Juliette resin outdoor dining chairs are lightweight and easy to handle. They're stackable so setting them up and putting them away is easy.
- Model: ISP045-RED-KIT
- Product Type: Set of 2 Resin Outdoor Dining Chairs Red
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 21.00" x H: 32.50"
- Product Weight: 9.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Used for outdoor entertaining, dining, and enjoyment
- Furniture Use: Outdoor
- Furniture Type: Seating
- Furniture Set: Yes
- Number of Pieces in Set: 2
- Type of Pieces Included in Set: Dining chair
- Finish: Red
- Construction: Plastic , Resin
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Protected: Yes
- Durable seating and legs are fully supportive
- Lightweight for easy handling and quick set up
- Made from durable commercial grade resin
- Rust free aluminum legs stay looking great
- UV resistant finish tolerates sunny conditions
- Water drain on the seat helps keep it dry and prevents water build up