Amba IS-20 Jeeves I Straight Electric Towel Warmer
- Features Easy Installation - As Simple as Wall Light Installation
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Amba IS-20 Jeeves I straight electric towel warmer can be used for commercial applications as well as in households. It keeps towels warm and dry, which reduces laundry loads and prevents towels and bathrobes from becoming musty and smelly. The IS-20 Jeeves I straight electric towel warmer also controls the humidity in the bathroom to decrease the occurrence of mold and mildew.
Prevents Rust and Flakes
The Amba IS-20 Jeeves I straight electric towel warmer is completely constructed of solid 304 stainless steel, which is less likely to rush or flake like chrome-plated products.
Simple to Install
The IS-20 Jeeves I straight electric towel warmer can be installed anywhere and can be used all year round.
Converts to a Plug-In Unit
This electric towel warmer easily converts to a plug-in unit because it comes with a 25 inch long wire that can be cut to any length and fitted with a standard plug available at any hardware store.
Can Operate Continuously
This electric towel warmer is designed to operate continuously and only uses power equivalent to 1 or 2 light bulbs.
Available in Multiple Finishes
The Amba IS-20 Jeeves I comes in a variety of finishes that include polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white.
- Model: IS-20
- Product Type: Jeeves I Straight Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 20.50" x H: 31.00"
- Product Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 80 watts
- Amps: 0.75 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 4
- Average Temperature Range: 145-154 ° F ° F
- Safety Cutout Temperature: 158 ° F
- BTUs: 273
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Additional Features: The rails should be installed by an electrician according to the local electrical code (which may be required to be GFCI
- Combines visual appeal and cutting-edge functionality to produce an expert, Italian-crafted design
- Dries towels and keeps bathrooms warm and mildew free in an aesthetically pleasing, energy efficient and affordable way
- Great for keeping towels dry in mudrooms, kitchens, boats and at spas, saunas and pools
- Made of stainless steel that's 100% high quality
- Your choice of finishes includes polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white