Berkey Imperial IMP6x6-BB 4.5 Gal. Stainless Steel Water Purifier
- 6 Black Berkey Purification Elements For Filtering
- Includes Spigot, Lid, Blocking Plugs, & Rubber Gasket
- Perfect For Indoors or Outdoors In Case Of Emergency
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Consume the purist water possible whether indoors or out with the Berkey Imperial IMP6x6-BB 4.5 gallon stainless steel water purifier. This water purifier includes 6 Black Berkey filters & can easily be transported for outdoor events such as camping.
Removes Water Contaminants
Purify water of pathogenic bacteria, parasites, herbicides, VOCs, and more harmful water contaminants for drinking water you can trust.
Great For Outdoors
This water purifier features an innovative design that allows the upper chamber to tuck into the bottom chamber for easy transportation which is great for camping.
With a 4.5 gallon water capacity the Berkey Imperial IMP6x6-BB air purifier will produce up to 16.5 gallons of purified water per hour.
The Berkey Imperial IMP6x6-BB water purifier includes 6 black Berkey filters, chambers, a spigot, lid, washers, nuts, blocking plugs, and a rubber gasket - no extra tools are required!
PLEASE NOTE: Currently these units do not ship to Iowa or California.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: IMP6x6-BB
- Product Type: Stainless Steel Water Purifier
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Purifies treated water and untreated raw water
- Warranty: 6 month limited warranty
- Certifications: NSF , ANSI , EPA
- Purification Technology: Micro-porous filtration
- Contaminants Removed/Reduced: Lead , Chlorine , Radon , Sediment , Bacteria , Pesticides , VOCs
- Capacity: 4.5 Gallons
- Installation Location: Free Standing
- Includes: 6 Black Berkey Purification Elements
- Durable stainless steel housing is built to last
- No electricity required allows for mobile use
- Perfect in case of an emergency
- Removes numerous water contaminants
- Serves 4-8 people
- Upper chamber nests in lower chamber to transport