TPI IHR-56 56 Inch Industrial Ceiling Fan
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The TPI IHR-56 56 inch industrial ceiling fan is ideal for any industrial setting, such as workshops, warehouses, car garages, and more! This down draft type industrial fan boasts a full 56 inch diameter for optimal fanning performance.
Built to Last
Quality construction comes first for long lasting use and the TPI IHR-56 56 inch industrial ceiling fan features an all metal body and parts with a white powder epoxy finish.
Don't waste precious man-hours installing a fan! The TPI industrial grade ceiling fan arrives at your door fully assembled except for the blade bolt down so you can get started right away.
The TPI IHR-56 56 inch industrial ceiling fan is permanently lubricated for minimal maintenance and a smooth, continuous operation that won't distract from your work.
This 18 pole, 115 volt capacitor type motor includes impendence protection with sealed ball bearings for reliable cooling. The conduction cord comes 30 inches long with plug for added ease.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: IHR-56
- UPC: 686334797153
- Product Type: 56" Industrial Ceiling Fan
- Product Dimensions: L: 35.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 9.00"
- Product Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: For warehouses, garages, or workshops
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Type: Ceiling Fan
- Max Air Flow: 21000 CFM
- Diameter: 56 inches
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Oscillation: No
- Amps: amps, 0.9 amps
- Usage: Indoor
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certified for Commercial Use: Yes
- Energy Star Certified: No
- Fan Blades Finish: Metal
- Motor Finish: Metal
- Motor Type: Capacitor type, sealed ball bearings, permanently lubricated
- Room Size: Large Room
- RPM: 320
- Ceiling Fan Style: Traditional
- Number of Paddles: 3
- Includes Light: No
- Mount Type: Standard
- Includes: Fan Blades , Downrod , Mounting Hardware
- Remote Control Compatible: No
- Downrod Length: 18 inches
- Commercial/Industrial Use: Yes
- Light Kit Compatible: No
- Continuously operate with a permanently lubricated system
- Enjoy lasting durability with an all metal construction
- For added protection against the elements the unit has a while epoxy powder finish
- Impendence protected motor includes sealed ball bearings
- Unit arrives fully assembled except for blade bolt for added installation ease!
- With plug, the 3 conductor cord measures 30 inches long