Ice-O-Matic ICEU220 Commercial Under Counter Ice Maker
- Features Rigid Polyurethane Foam Insulation to Prevent Condensation Formation and Produces up to 251 Pounds of Ice Every 24 Hours
- Read More...
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU220 provides easy access to ice with its slide-away door. You don't have to worry about holding the door up as you scoop ice!
Also Stores Ice
While many other ice makers only produce ice, the ICEU220 has the ability to make and store ice at the same time! In fact, the unit can store up to 100 pounds of ice at any time.
Fast Freezing Time
This commercial icemaker has an ice cycle of less than 25 minutes, so you don't have to wait hours just to get a few pieces of ice.
The Ice-O-Matic ICEU220 features a door-activated ice compartment spill-guard, allowing you easy access to ice without leaving you a large mess to clean up.
- Model: ICEU220
- Product Type: Commercial Under Counter Ice Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 24.00" x H: 39.00"
- Product Weight: 160.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ice maker ideal for small to medium scale commercial use
- Warranty: , 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: volts, 115 volts
- Watts: watts, 115 watts
- Amps: amps, 6 amps
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: CE , NSF , UL , UL , CE , NSF
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 251 pounds
- Ice Shape: Cubed
- Number of Ice Sizes: 2
- Installation: Undercounter
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R-134A
- Energy Usage: 8.8 Kwh
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 50°-100°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 40°-100°F
- Water Pressure: 60 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Operating Cycle: 25 minutes
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: No
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 100 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: No
- Built-In Filtration System: No
- Commercial quality construction
- Energy Star approved for efficiency
- Ice compartment spill guard prevents messes
- PURE Ice protects the unit from mold and bacteria
- Rigid polyurethane foam insulation prevents condensation formation