Back to Basics IC10907 Rock Salt for Ice Cream Makers With Cute Retro Packaging
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Back to Basics IC10907 provides four pounds of rock salt for ice cream makers. The Back to Basics rock salt makes a saline solution with ice that changes the melting point, keeping ice cold for longer. Rock salt is an absolute necessity for making homemade ice cream. The Back to Basics rock salt includes ice cream recipes to get you started.
Any Ice Cream Maker
Use this Back to Basics IC10907 for any ice cream maker brand or style that requires ice, like hand-crank machines or other churn style ice cream makers.
The Back to Basics IC10907 rock salt has 4 pounds of rock salt, enough for 3 batches of homemade ice cream.
You can stock up on Back to Basics rock salt since it has no shelf life, it will never go bad in the pantry.
The Back to Basics rock salt has cute, dainty pink packaging. You can nestle a bag of rock salt with a Back to Basics ice cream maker to create a unique ice cream themed gift basket!
- Model: IC10907
- UPC: 018579109079
- Product Type: Rock Salt for Ice Cream Makers
- Product Dimensions: L: 3.00" x W: 4.50" x H: 7.00"
- Product Weight: 4.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Keeps ice at a colder temperature, enough for 3 batches of homemade ice cream using an ice cream maker
- Compatible With: For any ice cream maker brand or style that requires ice
- Usage: Mix 1 cup of Ice Cream Maker salt to 5 cups of ice; instructions included
- Includes: One 4 pound bag of rock salt
- Special Features: Cute, retro packaging makes this a nice addition to an ice cream maker gift basket
- Container has 4 pounds of rock salt
- Cute retro packaging makes a nice gift in addition to an ice cream maker
- Enough rock salt to make 3 batches of vanilla ice cream
- Includes recipe booklet with ice cream recipes to try at home
- Rock salt keeps ice colder for longer when making homemade ice cream
- Works with any ice cream maker that require ice